ADD EXCITING EQUINE ENTERTAINMENT TO YOUR NEXT EVENT
Complete the initial application below to start the internship process. You'll then get a very brief application, which includes information about you, your goals (in and out of the riding world!), and your experience.
I look forward to learning more about you!
What You Get:
High-Impact Trick Riding Performances
Unique Openings Catered To Your Event
Meet & Greet Autograph Signing Before, During, & After Event
Daily Rodeo Promotion At Provided Booth (Sign Autographs/Take Pictures, Ticket Giveaways, Handout Flyers)
Social Media Promotion Of Your Event
Promo Footage/Video Clip To Run On Advertisement For The Event
Professional Quality Images For Advertisement & Social Media
Use Of Our Logo For Promotion
Cross Promotion For Your Event At Other Events We Are Participating In
"Trick Riding 101" Safety/Equipment Clinic Available For Equine Events
Host A Trick Riding Clinic Before Or After Your Event
Have More/Different Ideas? We Would Love To Assist You In Making Your Event One-Of-A-Kind! Just Ask Us 🙂
"Trick Riding 101" Clinic
- Covers How To Get Started With Trick Riding Safety, Equipment, Horses, Rider, & Proper Training
- Perfect For Equine Expo Events & Fairs Where People Are Interested In Learning From Clinicians
- This Is Also A Neat Option For Saddle Clubs, 4-H Chapters, and FFA Clubs
- Interested? Watch a demo of our Trick Riding 101 Clinic here.
Performance and Horse Care Requirements
Safety of our riders, horses, and spectators is our number one priority. In order to give you the most thrilling performance with safety in mind, we require the following:
- Warm-Up Time In The Arena Prior To The Event
- Ability To Fully Enclose Arena (For The Safety Of Us And Our Horses)
- Arena That Is Free Of Objects, Animals, Spectators, & Obstructions
- Sound System For Music
- Volunteers For Holding Trick Tape
- Hotel Or Host Facility
- Stalls/Pens For 7 Horses
- Access To Water At All Times For Our Horses
- Event Materials For Promotional Work
- Booth For Event Promotion (If Available)
- Microphone/Headset For "Trick Riding 101" Clinics (If Applicable)
- *Safe Footing*
***Should inclement weather, unsafe arena conditions, or any other factors compromise the safety of the performers and/or horses, the Trixie Chicks Trick Riders reserve the right to alter their performance(s) as necessary prior to the scheduled performance time(s).***
If inclement weather should cause the event to become cancelled, the venue is still responsible for paying the contracted fees associated with hiring the Trixie Chicks Trick Riders. That date has been specifically booked for that event, therefore loss of wages must still be accounted for. Thank you for your understanding!
Get Started With Your Booking
Please fill out the form below for a customized price quote. The Trixie Chicks Trick Riders will try to work within your budget to meet your performance needs.
Our mileage cost is based on Poplarville, MS as the departing location.
To ask questions, please contact Kelsey Gascon at 573-694-8423 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.